Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Prompt 22: 15 Things About Myself


  1. I love twinkle lights.  If I could I would have them everywhere always, especially outside
  2. I would rather wash the dishes then put them away
  3. I am 27 years old, turning 28 in September.  Somehow I manage to have severe anxiety about running out of time in my life whilst also kind of looking forward to getting old
  4. I get what I think are panic attacks, but I'm not actually sure...
  5. I did not learn to ride a bike till I was 12 or 13, nor did I get my driver's license till I was 18
  6. I actually like a simple McDonald's hamburger now and then (#judgeme)
  7. I have a mole right in the middle of my sternum that I share with my mother, my grandmother, and I believe my Aunt Vickie as well...though I think mom got hers removed a few years back.
  8. (numbers 9-14 were submitted by Taka and Michelle because that's more interesting than just having me write)Emily has amazing taste in music
  9. Emily has the most extensive movie knowledge of anyone ever (this is not true)
  10. Emily only washes dishes by hand
  11. Emily is very well-read (only sort of true...so many more books for me to read!)
  12. Emily can have entire conversations using only movie quotes
  13. Emily gives the best commentary during movies (I could find several people to disagree with this statement)
  14. Road trips with Emily will inevitably include a Disney sing-a-long (as well as Mika and Queen)
  15. Emily cannot handle spicy food (this is 100% true, but on the other hand I can out-sour everyone I've ever met)


No comments:

Post a Comment