Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

prompt 16: My Celebrity Crush

This is a really hard question because I have many celebrity crushes and they change often.  For instance, today I put on Law and Order: SVU to play in the background whilst I was at work and, as always happens when I watch that show, I fell deeply in love with the magnificent Elliot Stabler aka Christopher Meloni
look at these babies...so silly
I'll be honest, I don't think you could find a more viscerally attractive man to me than Elliot Stabler.  He's big and strong and about as protective as it gets and I am a total sucker for that.

Then again, as I admitted in an earlier post, I absolutely have a thing for Chris Thile
I find him nerdy and adorable and I have this weird dream of us singing together cause I think our voices would match really well.  And, I'll point out that he's about as opposite Chris Meloni as you can get.

Before I started watching L&O:SVU, however, I was watching Elementary.  In my defense, I fell in love with Jonny Lee Miller several years ago when I saw him in...Emma and Mansfield Park and Eli Stone.  But this show has not helped with the obsession.  Because tattoos!  And scruff!
But I originally fell in love with him for his eyes.  I mean...look at them (cause those pictures up there are useless except for the tattoos)

Of course, if we're gonna talk about kind of goofy looking British men who I love passionately, you know who must be included
Objectively I can understand that he's not actually an especially handsome man, but that doesn't change the fact that I absolutely love his face and his all of him and would definitely make out with him at a party and try to convince him that we should go out for dinner.

Interestingly, as I'm thinking about all of these, most of these guys, with the marked exception of Meloni, are guys that I find adorable rather than "sexy" (so to speak).  Thus, this next guy fits right in
You literally cannot get more adorable than Lee Pace.  Like...it's physically impossible.  With his sweet grin and gigantic eyebrows and his chucks....he is truly the pinnacle of adorable man-person.

But let's get crazy, cause you know I have some random people on this list...
but only young Gene Wilder...he got scary in his old age
I honestly believe that young Tim Robbins is my celebrity soulmate
this guy won me over when he played young Captain Picard and
if he were taller I would be hopeless
Anyway, I can't think of any more legitimate crushes off the top of my head.  That is, I could come up with an endless stream of guys I think are attractive, but these are the guys I fantasize about meeting by chance and the two of us fall madly in love and get married and defy Hollywood pressures to remain happily married for forever.  Which is not to say that this list is complete.  If I think of any more I'll be sure to come update it.  And I haven't even touched the topic of lady crushes, which is a whole other thing...

next up: Post 17: a photo of me and my family


ATTENTION!

not long after I wrote this I cam across this picture
on this site.

I feel that it is important to include Fass here because, setting aside the issue of height, because I think he's a bit compact....he is kind of a perfect looking man.  I mean.  Really.  Look at his face.  Look at it.  and his shoulders.  and his hands.  and his all of him.  That man is the essence of masculine beauty right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment