Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

prompt 17: A Photo of Me and My Family

I know, I know, I'm like two weeks behind.  Like anyone actually cares.

This prompt is actually kind of hard because I, like my mother before me, don't really like being in pictures.  That said, I just graduated, so tradition dictated that I take a few pictures with the parental units.  Separately, of course, because that's how we bounce in this family.  Also noticeably lacking are any and all siblings.  But here are pictures of me with the various sets

I think I have the same face-shape as my dad.  Also, in comparison to both him and Cristy...I have a gigantic noggin'!
apparently my mother was not even a little excited about my graduation because this is her expression in literally every picture.  Sort of a "meh" kind of look...

No comments:

Post a Comment