Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Prompt 9: A Picture of the Item I Last Purchased

It just so happens that I made a trip out to Target today.  This means that I purchased several things.  To determine the very last thing I purchased I suppose I must consult my receipt
Even though I distinctly remember the cashier scanning these quite early (he was deeply confused by the fact that they were called hobo bags) they are the last items listed on the receipt.  So we shall say they're the last items I bought.  So here is a picture of them.  Slightly irresponsible a purchase as they may have been, I am quite happy with them
I had initially thought to give the green and white striped one to Kara, but the more I look at it the more I like it.  Not to mention she just snapchatted me that it looks like me.  Which is a nice way we have of saying that we would never wear/carry/have whatever the other is showing us, but we appreciate that the other person likes it.  So looks like two new purses for me!  After I'm done writing this I think I'll check if I can fit my laptop into them.  If so, that will make a very awesome purchase indeed.  Always looking for ways to cart around this giant laptop...

Coming up next we have #10: A photo of my favorite place to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment