Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Prompt 6: An animal I'd love to keep as a pet

I'm just going to point out...none of these are so much "writing" prompts as they are picture prompts.  Annoying.

We're going to do this in two categories, actual reasonable pets, and fantasy pets you only get to have if you're a rajah in turn of the century India.  First, normal pets

My current dog obsession is a blue brindled French Bulldog or Boston Terrier.  Basically dogs with bat ears who look like they got their faces smashed in by a door.  Look at these guys!
Look at him!  They're so compact and squatty!
another frenchie
I literally cannot handle Frenchie puppies
Boston terriers have longer legs and are a little less powerfully built
puppy!!!
I would also like to have a cat.  I don't really have a particular type in mind exactly (Russian Blues are pretty, as are Ragdolls) it's more of a personality thing.  I'd need to meet the cat and see how we get on.  But because cats rule the internet, here are some cute pictures of various cats for you to enjoy
Russian blue
ragdoll
black cat of indeterminate species
As for unrealistic pets...well...
obviously the slow loris
pygmy elephant, equally obvious 

miniature giraffe...why are you still even questioning these....
a freaking tiger!  Really any big cat, but especially a tiger
a hedgehog!
a real, normal sized elephant.  It would not be my pet so much as my friend
a freaking river otter!!!
"'sup"
yes, an owl.  Because I am part of the Harry Potter Generation
I'm pretty sure there are many more animals I have longed to own as a pet, but that's probably enough for one post.  If you come back tomorrow you can find out what my dream wedding will look like!

*Edit*
Literally the minute I hit publish I thought of one more that needs to be included

1 comment:

  1. Dude, my bestie growing up had hedgehogs. Totally not too exotic for you. Get one!

    ReplyDelete