Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A rose by any other name...

It's funny, when you live somewhere you never see what that place has to offer.  It takes a two day visit to see what you had all the time in the world to soak up before.  So it is that, for the first time in my life, I visited the Portland Rose Garden today.  What follows are some of my favorites.  It's rather obvious which color of rose is my favorite.  The remainder of the pictures shall be posted for your viewing pleasure on facebook.

To see the rest of my the pics from the rose garden check out the album on facebook (if it ever lets me upload them).  I also walked back up the mountain to the bus stop at the very top so that I could look at the wonderful houses they have in that area.  I have such an obsession with architecture.  Those pictures will come later...

1 comment:

  1. oh! click on them if you want to see them more biggerly

    ReplyDelete