Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gratitude and stuff...


Things for which I am grateful:

  • My hair
    • That I have it
    • That it is long enough for me to braid, both in the French style and the notFrench style
    • That it is in moderately good condition and doesn't look like Yetti hair
guys, the Yettis had warrior's wolftails!
  • My car
    • It does run….most of the time
    • It plays the music
    • It gets gas mileage
  • My laptop
  • Paper
    • For to draw
    • For to write letters
    • For to make origami
    • For to light fires
    • For to make into a wad

  • Massages
    • Do you really require more words about this?
  • Food
  • Sleep
    • Sometimes it happens
    • Sometimes it doesn't
  • My job
    • My boss
      • That he's one of my best friends
      • That he has a very generous concept of personal property
      • That he is very very good at bossing and usually doesn't get impatient or annoyed (visibly) with me
      • That he willingly helps me with projects like fixing my laptop
    • My coworker Zack
    • My ever-so-flexible schedule
because sometimes all you can do is lie in a puddle on the floor
but really....this is how flexible my schedule is

    • The money I make
    • The fact that I don't ever have to deal with anyone but Caleb and Zack…no customer service whatsoever!
    • That I have one
    • The innumerable perks of working in a house
      • Kitchen
      • Laundry
      • Daylight
      • Climate control
      • Walk-shoveling opportunities
      • Laundry
    • The opportunity to drive and not feel guilty
    • The SCIENCE!
  • My house
    • Roommates
    • My own room
      • Crazy dance party!!!
    • Bathroom shared with only one other person
    • House!
    • Very reasonable rent
    • Roommates!
    • Ward
      • People are my age
      • Nice people
      • New people
  • Dancing
    • Connection

fun fact: I know these people!  sort of...their names are
Ben and Gretchen and they're phenomenal dancers
(this picture was found here...yet again this guy is blowing me away with his
blues photography)


one of Gingerhaze's feral sweater boys
    • Hats
    • Christmas!
    • New Year's!
  • Life

no, a wholelife
  • People
    • Family
      • Moms, dads, aunts and uncles, nieces, grandparents, siblings, cousins
    • The friends
      • Roommates
        • Old!
        • New!
        • Perpetual, regardless of actual location
      • Pseudo-boyfriends
        • So. many. of. them.
      • Ex-boyfriends
        • Not mine

can't let these things go to waste
      • Domestic goddesses
      • The slightly damaged (most often in the brain, but I'm not picky)
      • The listeners
  • Smarts
  • Not being in school
  • Independence
  • Memory
    • Real
    • Not as real
  • Eyes
    • Even ones that work as poorly as these ones

    • Things that make my defective eyes work correctly

  • science
    • Cars
    • Airplanes
    • Microwaves/ovens
    • Toothbrushes
    • Teflon
    • Google
for science!
please look at all the other things here

  • Beauty
  • Silliness

because ridiculous word play is what makes life worth living
  • Feelings
  • Humor
  • Privacy
  • Singing
  • Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment